GPS 180 off

Reaction score
Wow I don't Know what to do. I flew yesterday and all was well. To day I flew it and my GPS is 180 degrees off. When I put the little diamond over the center screen the phantom is pointing away from me. It was OK yesterday when I flew, and to day it is off 180. I have not been in side it or changed anything. I did a calibration to try and fix it but still off 180.
?
I don't know what to do.?? Can anyone help.?? Thanks.

It would help if everyone knew type of craft and equipment you have before trying to help.

msinger I am not sheer I know how to use the apps.?
I have phantom 2 V1 with zenmus gimbol and gopro 3+ silver. Boss cam 400mw transmitter , with 12in monitor. Like I sead it was fine one day and off the next. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Recalibrate your compass.

If it has come in contact with a strong magnetic field, it could need degaussing.

msinger I am not sheer I know how to use the apps.?
I was not attempting to insult you. When that happens, it is almost always due to a compass calibration issue on the FPV device.

msinger Sr you did nothing wrong. I can sound a little rude, but I am thankful for your help. I steel don't know what happened to my GPS. And I have never heard of this happening to anyone before
When you say compass on FPV device , I don't understand. I have tried advance cal, on phantom, with no help. I am at a real loss. I am scared to fly, because if the phantom goes in to Fail safe ,where is it going to go.???
Thanks for any help.

Well got off work early, and I went to the big field and did the compass dance 3 times. And all is good now.
Thanks for trying to help me guys, I appreciate it.

maxwell smart, by FPV device, I was referring to your iPhone, Android device, tablet, etc. The compass sometimes needs to be calibrated on that device too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr