GPC Defect Phantom 3

Reaction score
Got my GPC backpack and realizes it was
Ripped on the seam. Contacted them and they're sending new pack without much trouble. Just have to swap foam when I get it. Passing along.

Got my GPC backpack and realizes it was
Ripped on the seam. Contacted them and they're sending new pack without much trouble. Just have to swap foam when I get it. Passing along.

GPC is always on top of their after sales support. Glad to hear you are receiving a replacement without much trouble.

My GPC foam was also beat up pretty bad when I got it with the P3 limited backpack. I reached out to them and after reviewing the picture I sent them, they agreed to send me another insert. The new insert came packed with a bunch of their goodies (lanyards, key chains, etc.) which was very nice for them to do.

Seems like the foam was ok, just have to really look at the pack when it arrives. I can't complain at all. Would definitely buy from them again. I will absolutely trash a company with poor follow-up but feel it's also important to let others know of the positives we experience. Stuff isn't cheap and an informed purchase is usually much more comfortable.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj