Gpc 5.11 backpack

I haven't seen the 5.11 pack (limited edition) in stock anywhere outside the goprofessional cases website, where I bought mine. Note that the standard version is in stock in several online retailers but they all have it at the same prices as the GPC website which is $189, this might be an indication of the limited stock and price variation of these backpacks.

Thanks for the reply.
It seems the 5.11 rush 72 is way better then the standard. My friend just told me he thinks they are at the local army surplus store here. Has anyone ever tried to order the foam insert?
Thanks

I tried to order the foam insert from gpc and they flat out refused. if you have purchased from them and need a replacement then they would sell a replacement. This was last November. my local gun store is 5.11 dealer and stocks everything so I just wanted the foam.

I paid 59.99 with included shipping for the foam insert for the P3. I contacted them and they requested a photo of my current P2 bag which BTW had their logo on there as well as the 5.11 Once I emailed them the photo they took my info over the phone, charged my card and emailed me a receipt.

if you can get it great. I just ended up buying the full kit. I guess never hurts to have a spare backpack.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20