Got so pissed I bought a PV2+

Reaction score
I did it.... I just went out and got the Phantom Vision + after much annoying gimbal problems on my Non plus vision I previously had. I loved the phantom but it just wasn't "good enough" for my needs. Bout to go home and fly this bad boy.

Have one question, does anyone know if the go professional black case fits with the vision +? Or what mods need to be done for most professional look.

Anyone tips or advise on the upgrade to vision + from regular vision?

Thanks in advance.

I will close with.....Vision 2 is now for sale!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406667994.974867.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406667994.974867.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 1,142
What do you mean by "most professional look"? The V+ is exactly the same size as the non-plus... so it should just slip into the cavities you already have. But I have no idea what you mean by professional look. Did the case not fit your P2V well?

Nsrwholesale said:
I did it.... I just went out and got the Phantom Vision + after much annoying gimbal problems on my Non plus vision I previously had. I loved the phantom but it just wasn't "good enough" for my needs. Bout to go home and fly this bad boy.

Have one question, does anyone know if the go professional black case fits with the vision +? Or what mods need to be done for most professional look.

Thanks in advance.

advice?
Return it and get the P2 & zenmuse combo.
if you thought you had gimbal problems with a non vision, imagine what will happen if you crash and mess up the gimbal on the vision! (just read the forums)

ProfessorStein said:
What do you mean by "most professional look"? The V+ is exactly the same size as the non-plus... so it should just slip into the cavities you already have. But I have no idea what you mean by professional look. Did the case not fit your P2V well?

By professional I mean no sketchy tore up foam in the black case. I thought the P2V+ had taller landing gear.

dragonash said:
advice?
if you thought you had gimbal problems with a non vision, imagine what will happen if you crash and mess up the gimbal on the vision! (just read the forums)

I have people waiting for footage. And cost would have been around same with distance upgrades and FPV...

The Zenmuse may be a vulnerable as the V+ Gimbal, but the Hero3 Camera your using certainly is not.

maximusa said:
The Zenmuse may be a vulnerable as the V+ Gimbal, but the Hero3 Camera your using certainly is not.

and when it comes to replacement parts, those 2 are way easier to replace without having to give up your bird for months and still get charged an arm and a leg for it.

I don't know what your talking about. All users reports I've read say: pilot error of damaged Gimbal and Camera on the Vision+, DJI will not honor warranty claims. Whereas you can goto any major retailer, buy a Hero3+, get the accidental damage plan, and have no problems with replacement. And that is you even need one; Herocams have been known to be pretty rugged and shock resistant.

Nsrwholesale said:
ProfessorStein said:

By professional I mean no sketchy tore up foam in the black case. I thought the P2V+ had taller landing gear.

Your right about that :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 461
Geert it's 0.6 cm
just measured :cool:

dragonash said:
Nsrwholesale said:

Thanks in advance.

advice?
With the p2 & zenmuse combo do you still have the same vision interface,can you still use the vision application to see battery power ground station etc? Anybody know?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4