Got sent the wrong remote.

Reaction score
Hello. The retailer that I purchased from sent me the wrong remote with my phantom 4. Even though they told me it was a new phantom it is clearly refurbished. I'm dealing with that currently. Anyways, is there any way to link a phantom 4 pro remote with a normal phantom 4. The remote model is GL300F.

Who is the retailer? so no one else runs into this problem.

Nice, that's what I thought. Luckily I contacted the retailer and they are going to overnight me the correct remote and also knock off $300 from the purchase price for selling me a refurbished drone as new.

I would ask for a full refund as this retailer should not be trusted. He knew this unit was refurbished, why was this bird returned, you may be flying a crashed unit that may cause you problems. You where ready to buy a new one, get a new one.

I would ask for a full refund as this retailer should not be trusted. He knew this unit was refurbished, why was this bird returned, you may be flying a crashed unit that may cause you problems. You where ready to buy a new one, get a new one.
UPDATE: Upon doing some research I found out that this drone is not actually a refurbished model. It is actually brand new. I noticed the flight logs were empty and I had to activate the drone and all. I also received an email this morning.

I have been checking when I arrived at the office today, and the story behind is that this drone was shipped to you by mistake, it was supposed to be shipped to someone else.
This drone never flew and it was a display model in our store, it’s actually brand new. It was supposed to be shipped and lend to one of our partner for a Youtube video review but someone mistaken and shipped it to you instead with the P4 Pro remote that was on display as well.
I apologize about that. You will still get the one year warranty with DJI from the date of your purchase.

UPDATE: Upon doing some research I found out that this drone is not actually a refurbished model. It is actually brand new. I noticed the flight logs were empty and I had to activate the drone and all. I also received an email this morning.
Well that's better, things like that could happen. So you are about to start your new addiction, read, read, read, small steps will ensure a safe flight, never get too confident, make sure you understand all the dji GO settings and go have fun!

Reactions: Darren Roach
Well that's better, things like that could happen. So you are about to start your new addiction, read, read, read, small steps will ensure a safe flight, never get too confident, make sure you understand all the dji GO settings and go have fun!
Update to my last update. My replacement controller got here. It has a bad battery voltage reader in it. The battery is fully charged but the leds indicate that it is not charged. Now I'm sending my drone back for a full refund and going droneless on my trip to Germany tomorrow :)

Sorry to hear you are having such bad luck. All I can say is don't give up, these drones are so worth the wait buddy. Who was the retailer who sold you duff equipment???????????

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4