Got published in the local neighborhood news blog...

Awesome good job :D

+1 for the 'good guys'!

I reached out to the local news blog to see if they would run a story and they did. I'm sick of seeing all these negative drone stories online so I'm glad to see more positive stories like this one out there.

Let me know what you guys think. :)

https://bernalwood.wordpress.com/20...ernal-heights-like-this-you-had-to-be-a-bird/
Love the first comment from the grumpy old bastard. LMAO!

It's almost scary. Like the calm before the big quake hits and Bernalwood breaks off into the sea.

Nice work, both flying and as an ambassador.

Let's fly together if you're open to it.

I'm located in Burlingame, but don't fly here since I live between the 28L and 28R at SFO. I do regular night flights in San Mateo with another board member here.

I'll be out of town for a few weeks but definitely want to learn some new spots when I get back.

I love flying the industrial area in SF around Dogpatch and Hunters Point.

T
I'm always down. Where are you located?

A few of us are flying at Treasure Island at 1pm.
Treasure Island is a blast to fly around, went there this week no one there. I'm sure one of you guys will push the envelope and fly across the water. I was to chicken **** :cool:

I'm located in Burlingame, but don't fly here since I live between the 28L and 28R at SFO. I do regular night flights in San Mateo with another board member here.

I'll be out of town for a few weeks but definitely want to learn some new spots when I get back.

I love flying the industrial area in SF around Dogpatch and Hunters Point.

Sounds good!

T

Treasure Island is a blast to fly around, went there this week no one there. I'm sure one of you guys will push the envelope and fly across the water. I was to chicken **** :cool:

Check out the following thread, we will have a meet up every few weeks!

http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/san-francisco-pilots.21462/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers