Got off phone with B&H (known gimbal problem)

Reaction score
I just finished ordering a second P2V+ and asked the sales rep about gimbal problems (bc I sent my other back for an exchange due to gimbal problem). The B&H guy told me he received an email from either DJI or their supplier saying it's a known problem with the gimbal acting erratically caused by the latest firmware update. He recommended I not update my new one I'm getting in tomorrow and wait for a fix which should be coming soon. So there it is FWIW.

Regards,
J

JWarren said:
I just finished ordering a second P2V+ and asked the sales rep about gimbal problems (bc I sent my other back for an exchange due to gimbal problem). The B&H guy told me he received an email from either DJI or their supplier saying it's a known problem with the gimbal acting erratically caused by the latest firmware update. He recommended I not update my new one I'm getting in tomorrow and wait for a fix which should be coming soon. So there it is FWIW.

Regards,
J
I too have had this problem. There is a firmware release today that is supposed to fix. I will upgrade now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj