Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Got new remote-control, how do I connect it to my Phantom 2?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Help' started by wackoz, Feb 18, 2014.

1. wackoz

Hello!

My remote-controller was broken when i bought it. And since i bought it in the USA and live in Sweden i could not get them to send me a new one or anything. So I bought a new remote-controller, Model: DJ6.

My question is how do I connect to new controller to work with my phantom 2?

Thank you for your help!

2. dangermouse

Re: Got new remote-control, how do I connect it to my Phanto

I am no expert but i have read somewhere that you turn on the phantom and on the underside is a small hole, almost under the camera. you then press a small pen into this for a reset button and then turn on your new transmitter? I have not tried this but let me know how you get on because i have just ordered via ebay a second hand transmitter to try and resolve limited tx distance issues i am getting.

3. dangermouse

Re: Got new remote-control, how do I connect it to my Phanto

found this in the manual.
    Link Procedures

1 Power off the remote controller, power on the aircraft. You will see the link indicator blinking red.
    2 Press the link button with a thin object and hold until the link indicator blinks yellow. Release the link
    button.
    3 Power on the remote controller and the link indicator should switch off. This indicates that the link has been successfully established. Link Indicator