Got my Phantom 3 Pro Combo with batterys today from Dronefly

Reaction score
Hiya, well this is my followup thread on my Dronefly purchase of the Phantom 3 Professional Backpack Extra Batteries combo. From the time I placed to the order to receiving it today took roughly 3 weeks. I stuck with Dronefly even though some others had it in stock earlier because they are the only dealer that offers not one but two extra batteries at the $100 promotion price and a $50 savings is nothing to sneeze at. I had also purchased my original Phantom 2 Vision through them and have had nothing but good customer service with them. I do highly recommend them.

So.. I ordered the combo with the DJI Hardshell backpack. The backpack was in stock at the time I ordered but not the P3 and sometime between then and now the P3 backpack came out of stuck so I didn't get the backpack for now. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise for me because it allowed my to cancel the backpack order for a refund, and instead order a GoProfessional Limited Edition backpack for the P3. This backpack offers much more storage than the DJI hardshell backpack and I've confirmed through both the company as well as owners of the backpack as well as prior version that they have used it as a carry on bag for both local and international flights without a problem.

Here's a link to the GoProfessional Backpack for those interested.
http://goprofessionalcases.com/gpc-dji-phantom-3-backpack.html

Here's a link to my unboxing video of my new Phantom 3 Pro. I also add some tips and some additional info.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Comparison of the Phantom 3 to the Phantom 2 Vision. Size and Shell Comparison.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm charging up all my batteries for now.. And will be putting my new Phantom through it's paces soon. As well as offering up further videos on the subject.

P.S. My shiny new Phantom came with firmware 1.1.9 So if DJI is shipping brand new Phantoms with the older firmware that pretty much confirms beyond shadow of a doubt there are issues with the new firmwares. I will be staying put on this firmware for a long while to come.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic