Got my Phantom 2 Vision Props in for my P1... but...

Reaction score
and it's not a big 'but', but it's a but - I can't close the case on my GoProfessional Phantom case with the new props on! Crap.

They're self-tightening and easy enough to remove and put back on, just a minor annoyance / surprise.

So far flying impressions are that it's definitely snappier, and elevates more quickly. My thought was to offset the weight and dynamics change of the gimbal with the new props. Seems to do that, so I'm pleased. Also 'felt' like there was less wobble when dropping the craft.

I haven't messed with any gains yet, and it all seems good.

Good to know. Thanks
Thinking about doing that too.
What about flight time? has that increased any?
I get about 6-7 min on my P1

adam12hicks said:
and it's not a big 'but', but it's a but - I can't close the case on my GoProfessional Phantom case with the new props on! Crap.

They're self-tightening and easy enough to remove and put back on, just a minor annoyance / surprise.

So far flying impressions are that it's definitely snappier, and elevates more quickly. My thought was to offset the weight and dynamics change of the gimbal with the new props. Seems to do that, so I'm pleased. Also 'felt' like there was less wobble when dropping the craft.

I haven't messed with any gains yet, and it all seems good.

Yep, it's surprisingly easy to hit the ID8.0" of the various hard cases. I don't k ow what the best so!ution is for you self-tightening prop guys, but I actually moved to shorter prop nuts to fit mine. Amazing what 2-3mm means, isn't it?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub