Got my P3A back from DJI with a replacement

Reaction score
After attempting a few times to repair my broken gimbal and the aftermath myself I sent it DJI for repairs. I had replaced the broken gimbal arm and bent roll arm and also the ribbon cable but could not get and signal from the camera so I gave up. They sent me a price estimate that included at least one circuit board and several other parts but with out a parts schematic I really didn't understand which parts they were replacing. The estimate was $161. I approved it and 10 days or so later got the drone back.

But upon opening the box up I am pretty sure they just replaced the drone. It really looks brand new and the serial numbers on the gimbal assembly and the shell itself don't match what is listed on my box and what I had recorded after purchase. I don't know if this was new or a refurbished one but I guess I got a good deal, especially since they paid shipping both ways. Took it out for a test flight and it works fine.

Reactions: Numone
Wait till someone opens up their box and finds some crumby dirty drone that clearly isn't theirs, it's been reported on here a few times where dji have sent back someone else's drone

Reactions: Lefty63

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic