Got my Nvidia Shield K1.....

Reaction score
Ordered it from B & H yesterday with free overnight shipping and just got it. I am an iOS guy but wanted a tablet with gps etc,.

Any tips suggestions appreciated. I see several apps in play store when I search DJI but should I download more than the GO app?

What differences will I find in the Go App between iOS and android? This will be dedicated to the Phantom.

Thanks again to all here, I am learnings lot from reading the posts here.

Download the DJI Go app. There are a few differences in the app. One I can think of is the display of the map and radar. Nothing that affects the use of the drone.

Reactions: markh1
Ordered it from B & H yesterday with free overnight shipping and just got it. I am an iOS guy but wanted a tablet with gps etc,.

Any tips suggestions appreciated. I see several apps in play store when I search DJI but should I download more than the GO app?

What differences will I find in the Go App between iOS and android? This will be dedicated to the Phantom.

Thanks again to all here, I am learnings lot from reading the posts here.
You won't regret it. I'm the opposite. I'm an android guy but bought an Air 2 cellular.. It is fantastic for flying. I bought a shield earlier this week because I needed to be able to view videos from sd cards on my tablet for my business. I can tell you the only sacrifice between the iOS devices and the shield is the screen brightness. Battery life is less too but that really isn't an issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik