Got my new P3S tonight

Reaction score
The girl from UPS played Santa. They loaded at 4:30AM and delivered at 8:30 PM. Long Day!
Got both batteries and controller charged, updated firmware, and went through the calibrations and various settings. Glad my S7 came with the adapter for the usb cable to make both ends micro.
Noticed the update changed the controller to mode 1.
Anyway ready to go out in the AM calibrate the compass and do some cautious flying. Very cautious until I get

Reactions: Neon Euc
I took it out to the "Old Ball Park" this AM.
Good thing had to recalibrate the remote 4 times to get it to nack upbor go left.
Both cotrols were glitchy but the right one only had 2 functions.
Now is perfect and ran 2 batteries out twice today.
The neighbor across the street saw me and came out with his brand new Mavic.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I remember my first flight. I hit automatic take off, phantom hovered for about 5 seconds and drifted into a bush. I think I had it in atti mode.

The girl from UPS played Santa. They loaded at 4:30AM and delivered at 8:30 PM. Long Day!
Got both batteries and controller charged, updated firmware, and went through the calibrations and various settings. Glad my S7 came with the adapter for the usb cable to make both ends micro.
Noticed the update changed the controller to mode 1.
Anyway ready to go out in the AM calibrate the compass and do some cautious flying. Very cautious until I get
Let all know how the update for the firmware went, if you have any troubles with the update. I got my P3 a few days ago and waiting on the DJI inspire 1 table mount to come in the mail . I have seen some people have had trouble with the new update for the firmware and had troubles flying the P3.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20