Got my new p3p today

Hey. Today was great day but too windy. 18mph on ground. 28mph at 300 ft. Don't want to crash it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
It was windy here as well so I didn't fly. The other day was very windy also but I wanted to test some batteries so I flew just outside my door. Wind was blowing it all over the place even though I was below 100' and no more than 50' away. It stayed on track but was bouncing all around. I just wanted to run down the batteries. But no way was I going to fly any place in those conditions. When I got my first P3A I waited about a week to fly for the wind to die down or get warm. You're doing the right thing in waiting.

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Another windy day in Tampa bay. Grounded. :( simulator time I guess.

geez I just want to go fly is the wind ever going to stop

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Wind die down Tony? Beautiful here in CO, 62 and no wind. Got 4 flights in this morning, will let the batteries cool, then recharge and hopefully get 4 more in this afternoon.

Wind die down Tony? Beautiful here in CO, 62 and no wind. Got 4 flights in this morning, will let the batteries cool, then recharge and hopefully get 4 more in this afternoon.
Yes. Some of the guys in Tampa bay plan on meeting up doing a group flight. Other members. I'm gonna go test my pro on its maiden voyage and see what's the max distance. If wind is good. Going up too. But not sure of that. Don't want to scare anyone. Will take both twins out to play. :)

bringing the twins tony when is good time to call ya

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20