Got my new p3p today

Reaction score
Hello all. After watching the fire sale on the p3ps and p3as. I jumped on one last week. Shout out to spike88. Nice. I'm noticing the differences between the standard and the pro off the top. Like where is the sd card above Camera. I will find it. Eventually. Also the major difference in remote control. Wow. At least the batteries are the same which gives me a total
Of 3. I guess time to watch some videos before actually flying it. Any extra advice from the pros will be welcome. Thanks all.
05063235163ad1fc7c86933963ac1da3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: shorttimer
What are you still doing on this thread??[emoji6]
Congrats.. Let us know how you go.
Don't rub it in.

Reactions: Tony Cowan
nice tony looking forward to a get together one day of flying

maybe this weekend see how weather holds out sunday would work for me but maybe sat all depends on customer wanting more landscape

Congrats! My p3A came today. As you may know my standard RIP.

maybe this weekend see how weather holds out sunday would work for me but maybe sat all depends on customer wanting more landscape
With new found range. I want to try and reach ft desoto from the skyway.

Congrats! My p3A came today. As you may know my standard RIP.
Did you fly it? I will wait until tomorrow to test fly it. Will test shortly without props.

Welcome to the high rent district Tony. You are going to absolutely love your P3P. You have a lot of energy so I will be following you. Just don't crash it.

I'm sure one way or another you will make it

Welcome to the high rent district Tony. You are going to absolutely love your P3P. You have a lot of energy so I will be following you. Just don't crash it.
No plans. Honestly. I'm always thinking of the props. I don't trust em until after a few flights. I really hate removing them.

No plans. Honestly. I'm always thinking of the props. I don't trust em until after a few flights. I really hate removing them.

Mine are on very snug. If anything they are too tight. I leave them on and never remove them. I do inspect them the day I fly. But if you look at the official DJI tutorial when they are starting to fly and putting on the props he just spins them down and gives them a little snug, very little. What I check also is there is no wobble in the propeller hub when the motors are idling.

Hello all. After watching the fire sale on the p3ps and p3as. I jumped on one last week. Shout out to spike88. Nice. I'm noticing the differences between the standard and the pro off the top. Like where is the sd card above Camera. I will find it. Eventually. Also the major difference in remote control. Wow. At least the batteries are the same which gives me a total
Of 3. I guess time to watch some videos before actually flying it. Any extra advice from the pros will be welcome. Thanks all.

Did you get a brand new one or used (or should i say pre-owned, it just sounds better) ?

Mine are on very snug. If anything they are too tight. I leave them on and never remove them. I do inspect them the day I fly. But if you look at the official DJI tutorial when they are starting to fly and putting on the props he just spins them down and gives them a little snug, very little. What I check also is there is no wobble in the propeller hub when the motors are idling.
On my standard. I notice only 1 prop comes off easily. Even the provided wrench does nothing. Can't fit up under there. Any advice anyone before I ask for help? Is there an easy way to remove these **** tight props ? Otherwise I will leave them. I only have 1 case which will work for my pro. By I still want to transport my standard and take them both out each time. Also ****. The remote on the p3p takes a **** kin time to fully charge. What is up. It's been over 2 hours and still going.

On my standard. I notice only 1 prop comes off easily. Even the provided wrench does nothing. Can't fit up under there. Any advice anyone before I ask for help? Is there an easy way to remove these **** tight props ? Otherwise I will leave them. I only have 1 case which will work for my pro. By I still want to transport my standard and take them both out each time. Also ****. The remote on the p3p takes a **** kin time to fully charge. What is up. It's been over 2 hours and still going.

Tony, remote can take a good few hours to charge.

Did you get a tool for your motors to help loosen tight props? It comes with the P3. It is not to be used for tightening them but to loosen them.

Certified pre owned. :)

Awesome! Congrats! So would you recommend buying a pre-owned drone? does the place where you got it offers any kind of warranty?
Im thinking about buying a used P3Pro, but im a little scared, for obvious reasons. You just dont know what kind of a "pilot" owned it before you, and how it was handled..
Let us know how it works out for you. Best of luck!!

Tony, remote can take a good few hours to charge.

Did you get a tool for your motors to help loosen tight props? It comes with the P3. It is not to be used for tightening them but to loosen them.
Yes to Untighten. It's suppose to hold the motor still as I turn the prop in the opposite direction. But does not fit. I see now. There is a different wrench for the standard and the pro. The pro has elevated motors to hold it in w r. The standard motor screws are smooth. I guess I will leave the props on the standard.

Awesome! Congrats! So would you recommend buying a pre-owned drone? does the place where you got it offers any kind of warranty?
Im thinking about buying a used P3Pro, but im a little scared, for obvious reasons. You just dont know what kind of a "pilot" owned it before you, and how it was handled..
Let us know how it works out for you. Best of luck!!
Of course. There is no need to fear the fact that it is used. Buy from a reputable seller that will back up their product. And remember on eBay. PayPal will guarantee your purchase.

Tony, I have 2 P3As. One with new style motors and one with the old style motors. And although I have never used them the prop unloosening wrenches are different for the new style/old style motors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4