I popped in to DRONEFLY today after calling yesterday to make sure they had what I needed. They certainly did. I spent a bit of time there learning about it while the techs were at lunch. When they returned, they grabbed my drone and installed it in minutes. They hooked me up with the new firmware - everything. Set up a Phantom 1 battery back for the ground unit. All of it. I went to a park and punched in some coordinates and it worked! I then got fancy with turns and altitudes and it all worked perfectly. This is amazing. I'm a happy dude. I'll try to upload some test stuff soon, but this is good stuff!