got my controller wet

Reaction score
so today was snowing not a lot but not to little it didn't snow this winter here so i was eager to takemy drone out in snow and get some footage so i charged up my battery and went out but getting the drone in the air was not easy because it gave me multiple compass errors since i was near cars so while finding the spot where there was no interference i got my controller pretty wet and then once i found the perfect spot i got my drone in the air(phantom 3 standard btw) and got the controller even more wet once i got back home i immediately dried it but i could see little drops of water in the spots i couldn't reach will this cause any issues with the controller

Only if it gets to the electronics board and make a bridge between 2 solder points. I would suggest to not use it for a while and let it dry. You could also take a look by taking the 4 screws out of the back of the remote.

Only if it gets to the electronics board and make a bridge between 2 solder points. I would suggest to not use it for a while and let it dry. You could also take a look by taking the 4 screws out of the back of the remote.
i've used the remote since then seems to be working fine without any issues hope it keeps that way didn't use it in flight though used to pull the flight logs out of the drone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik