Got my bird back from DJI for No Signal problem...

Reaction score
Well I can say I got it back faster than I thought. Other than one email saying my case is closed if they dont hear back from me in 48 hours.....HUH???? So I called and they said bird is fixed and test flown and will be shipping back to me. OK..... sooooo what did they do to it?????? Well we cant see that info after its been repaired. again HUH????? So he tells me there is no way to find out what was done. Makes no sense to me at all.

Got the bird back yesterday just like I had packed it up but grease hand prints were over everything including the white box. And my gimble protecter was laying over to the side. So was it a rush job or what DJI? I noticed now I got it back there is new firmware, rc and app updates from my 1.4 I sent it off . So I dont guess they do update everything like they claim. I flew through one battery last night and I DID NOT loose signal one time. YEAH...... I was going do all the updates and I decided to get some more test flights in to make sure it dont happen again like it did going to 1.4 and start loosing signal again. But I get on the forums this morning and start reading about after the update alot of people are getting vibration problems after 1.5. So I guess I will get 4-5 more battery runs through my bird to test but should I not upgrade and stay where I am at?

Let me know what happens. DJI just sent me a notice they repaired my "No Signal" issue and we're sending it back. Really fast service if it works.

I'm waiting for mine to come back as well. They received mine yesterday, I am so sick and tired of the no signal problems kinda wish they would just refund my money and I'd go with a different manufacturer ..

It is very frustrating that DJI will not tell anyone what they have done to fix the no signal issue. It seems that if we knew, we could help ourselves and help others.

I can't imagine it's a faulty hardware issue since the kits work fine, but then they immediately don't work well after a FW upgrade. DJI must be making some sort of software tweak when the kits arrive for repair, and the quick turn around to me implies they know exactly what needs tweaking. Why won't they just tell us or provide a way to do it ourselves?

Note that I don't have the no signal issue, but I'd like to see it solved and for the fix to be available to all who suffer with the issue.

I don't think it's a software trick. They have some components on the boards that works out of correct parameters so they change something inside RC or P3...

Just got mine back from DJI also while I was away on vacation..just got back last night, raining here so haven't had a chance to fly, hopefully I will get some time this weekend...said the fixed the NO SIGNAL issue but, like everyone else, wouldn't say the problem. Anyway, controller was a little dirty, bird looks the same so hopefully it's fixed...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers