GOT MY 107, NOW WHAT?

Reaction score
Any input from present 107 members concerning advertising, rates, business models etc.? I have ideas but would like input from others. Thanks in advance

Yes you should guide others how to get 107 fast.

If your by any airports start filing for waivers. Fill out application for dronersio.com etc...so you can bid on jobs.
Network, get out and sell your work. Unfortunately, this market is flooded with part 107 drone pilots. Your work will have to STAND out.
I got licensed in sept... it's taken a while but I've landed jobs, keep in mind I have a primary job.

Depends on how good you are and if people are willing to pay.

How was the Part 107 test? Hard?
The test was easy. Don't expect to do practice tests and glide through. Do the practice tests and LEARN the material that the tests are based upon. I took the practice tests then read through the material (Gleim) until I felt I had a good grasp upon it. I cannot stress enough on learning the material. It will make you a better pilot. BTW I am a certified Private Pilot SEL and Commercial Glider Pilot. The 107 was just like either written.

Yes you should guide others how to get 107 fast.
That's a misnomer. Why do you say fast? It took me more than "fast". Why are you undermining my post? I see nothing in my post alluding to "fast". Explain your post or shut up. I 'm guessing you will shut up. I am simply asking aerial photographers concerning their business models .

Last edited:
A Massachusetts Part 107 company has a pretty slick web site, listing prices for real estate work at the bottom the this page: Real Estate – STRATO SkyCam They offer packages from $299 for 10 still photos up to $1399 for the full set of 25 stills, a 3 minute video, and some other RE media.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen