Got just over 10 mins before battery low light came on.

Reaction score
Had some good flights today. In a nice open school ground. Nice open field, and a good spot for flying. A 5 min walk from home. Could have dropped the camera view slightly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMP4zKxnGJM

Getting used to the feel, so keep it close. Also find when you do let go of the sticks in gps and flying forward, etc, does not break totally and still slightly drifts, so have to just flick the stick the opposite direction to stop any drifting.

No wonder Beginners get into trouble. Fly to far and does not suddenly sit still when letting go of the stick. The forward, sidewise flying etc, your getting some momentum so the quick way to break is a slight movement of sticks in opposite direction.

Got just over 10 mins flight with camera before battery warning light came on.

Very nice. I too get about 10 minutes with the camera attached before I get any red flashes. If I'm really doing some crazy flying, it will come a bit sooner.

The only time I get a bit nervious is when I get too far away and it becomes difficult to tell orentation. My last flight, I was not very high (maybe 20 feet), but a few hundred feet away in a field, approaching trees. When I pulled back to bring it back, it looked like it was tiping forward instead. It can freak you out for a few seconds. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj