Got everything?

Reaction score
ok so drone is enroute to be delivered in 3 days. I have 1 extra battery, 32 gig men card, lighting cable and my FAA number/ stickers. Some have a gimbal lock...is that necessary? Anything else I may need?

ok so drone is enroute to be delivered in 3 days. I have 1 extra battery, 32 gig men card, lighting cable and my FAA number/ stickers. Some have a gimbal lock...is that necessary? Anything else I may need?
The P4 comes with a gimbal lock. You should also download the Phantom manual from DJI's website (it does not come in the box). It sounds like you have all of the essentials, but you can check out some other accessories here if you'd like.

You'll also find getting started instructions in the box. Check those out for some tips on getting everything setup.

That's correct. It does not come with a Lightning cable though.

It comes with a usb cable for Android hookup.
If you have an Apple device you'll need to purchase a lightning cable specific for Apple.

If you are interested in photography, you would need a set of ND filters.

If you are interested in photography, you would need a set of ND filters.
Those would be most useful for videography. I suppose there is no harm in picking up some PL filters for photography though.

Correct. Or, you could remove the memory card and use a memory card reader -- like this one.

I have the lightning cable already. I assume I can connect the micro USB to a computer for transferring video and pics?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Using a cable like that is slower and inconvenient. Do what msinger suggested, remove the SD card and use a USB (preferably USB 3) SD card reader to move the file to your desktop for editing

Last edited:
Reactions: KevMo Photog

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20