Got bit by the bug...

Reaction score
I got my P3P about a week ago during the bestbuy black friday sale. I had the standard for about 3 weeks and returned it for the P3P. No regrets! Had too many weak signal issues with the standard. I am sitting here at work planning where I am going to go fly this weekend. I am constantly on this forum learning and absorbing as much knowledge as I can. I haven't been this excited about a hobby since I was kid. Anyone else find themselves itching to go fly during work hours? Anyone live here in South Florida and know of any good spots?

I'm new too. Just started flying yesterday and today. Got the BF Best Buy deal too.

I'm in south Florida too, maybe someone can chime in. I might hit the beach soon.

I got my P3P about a week ago during the bestbuy black friday sale. I had the standard for about 3 weeks and returned it for the P3P. No regrets! Had too many weak signal issues with the standard. I am sitting here at work planning where I am going to go fly this weekend. I am constantly on this forum learning and absorbing as much knowledge as I can. I haven't been this excited about a hobby since I was kid. Anyone else find themselves itching to go fly during work hours? Anyone live here in South Florida and know of any good spots?
Wow, you've been busy in the last month going through the different Phantom versions! You had a P3S for about 3 weeks and decided to upgrade to the P3A on Wednesday last week. Flew the P3A for 10 minutes and got a big old crack in one of the arms so then got a P3P instead. Its a trifecta!

Any specific reason why you prefer to have first flight on beach where you have heavy winds and difficult to land on sand and water?

Any specific reason why you prefer to have first flight on beach where you have heavy winds and difficult to land on sand and water?

Not first flight as I have already flown a few times. But here in S FL I would take off on the concrete sidewalk beside the beach on a low windy day.

Wow, you've been busy in the last month going through the different Phantom versions! You had a P3S for about 3 weeks and decided to upgrade to the P3A on Wednesday last week. Flew the P3A for 10 minutes and got a big old crack in one of the arms so then got a P3P instead. Its a trifecta!
I returned the P3S for a P3A. When it got that crack I returned the P3A for the P3P during the Black Friday sale.

I returned the P3S for a P3A. When it got that crack I returned the P3A for the P3P during the Black Friday sale.
If you get the cracks again?

He will Probably look into the Matrice or perhaps an Inspire 1 Pro, ;-)
Why stop excelling now?

RedHotPoker

I know how u feel, I would love to fly all day but only 3 batteries, so have to wait for them to charge. I used to live in port st lucie, and I would take a quick drive to the inner costal area and fly then when the batteries are out I pick up my fishing pole start fishing. Get out there and fly, your going to love your new P3P. Have fun..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I know how u feel, I would love to fly all day but only 3 batteries, so have to wait for them to charge. I used to live in port st lucie, and I would take a quick drive to the inner costal area and fly then when the batteries are out I pick up my fishing pole start fishing. Get out there and fly, your going to love your new P3P. Have fun..

Wow, I have to start looking at the date these are posted. He should've been flying out for about a year now. Well, hope u have been enjoying it..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4