Got banned from facebook because of DJI

Reaction score
So I decided to make a smalll 60 sec video with the dji go app. After am done as you all know it gives you the option to share it with social media including facebook, so i do. After a while facebook notifies me my video is done uploading. 30 seconds later i get a notification that says video deleted. I click on it and says that i have infringed on copyrights, that the video isnt mine and i am banned from posting anything. Really..... now i cant do sheeeet.
Anyone got any experience with this?

I had copyright issues with music on my videos on YouTube caused by the greed of the record companies. They try to lay claim to all music it seems whether they own it or not. There I was able to hit a contend button and make them stop trying to take my video. I've never had a problem on fb but look for the "fight it" button or something like it and fight them if it does belong to you. Sometimes the copyright guys get way out of hand.

I had copyright issues with music on my videos on YouTube caused by the greed of the record companies. They try to lay claim to all music it seems whether they own it or not. There I was able to hit a contend button and make them stop trying to take my video. I've never had a problem on fb but look for the "fight it" button or something like it and fight them if it does belong to you. Sometimes the copyright guys get way out of hand.
I thought of that bit the thing is i did not use my music i used the little melodies that dji app provides, i thougjt about the fight button but nosy bastards want a fotos of my od and my address. Thats way too much for me. Am thinking of closing fb thays way too anying for me

My friends and I made a couple music videos and I ended up fighting and winning too many times to list... I remember fb did fight me on one short little video long ago and I did give them the info and I won because it was all my footage. They only did it the one time and I gave them the info and a letter telling them how the outcome would go if they tried laying claim to my movies. Then they quickly opened it back up after I sent it off, so it's probably just a protocol to get your info for any copyright issues. I won't give in to them at all but I stopped loading videos to fb long ago because it took so much longer back then and YouTube was at least 5 times faster. Personally I don't use fb much myself but I still keep our travels up for my friends and my wife is truly the fb media coordinator in our family. Still, you should contend it now to secure everything you load in the future :)

Reactions: movius
I thought of that bit the thing is i did not use my music i used the little melodies that dji app provides, i thougjt about the fight button but nosy bastards want a fotos of my od and my address. Thats way too much for me. Am thinking of closing fb thays way too anying for me
Facebook is sh one t and usually full of bell ends attention seeking its a modern day social cancer

Reactions: Davy Cockett
Load it to you tube and use the links in db, you'll be happier and it works eaiser.

It seems to be about self promotion and how fantastic it must be to be that person grrrrrr really grinds my gears

Fakebook

Reactions: rebelyellNC
Create the video, add the music. Get a free youtube account and post it there and link it on Facebook. Never heard another complaint about music in the video.

Create the video, add the music. Get a free youtube account and post it there and link it on Facebook. Never heard another complaint about music in the video.
Youtube will send you an email and message if you use any copyrighted music. You won't be in trouble and you won't have to take it down, but you also wont be able to monetize by including ads and the owner of the song can insert ads into your video whether you like it or not.

Best to just use music that is royalty free.

the greed of the record companies...
well, they own the music rights and can do whatever they want with them...

lucky for us, there is the youtube audio gallery ;-)

the greed of the record companies...
well, they own the music rights and can do whatever they want with them...
lucky for us, there is the youtube audio gallery ;-)

They only own the music rights to music they own. They tried to lay a claim on my own music with the song written by me and the instruments played by my friends in the video. They lost... But they try to take possession of your music regardless every single time even though the music isn't theirs. Basically it just sets you back on income for a month while they fight a losing battle while trying to steal your content. Always fight them through YouTube and they will always back down and rescind their complaint. But if you don't fight them every single time, then they will have their commercials on your videos. I have fought different music companies all trying to lay claims on my content many times now. Finally YouTube just started shutting them down before they struck and I haven't had a problem with any of them in quite a few years.

i have upl
They only own the music rights to music they own. They tried to lay a claim on my own music with the song written by me and the instruments played by my friends in the video. They lost... But they try to take possession of your music regardless every single time even though the music isn't theirs. Basically it just sets you back on income for a month while they fight a losing battle while trying to steal your content. Always fight them through YouTube and they will always back down and rescind their complaint. But if you don't fight them every single time, then they will have their commercials on your videos. I have fought different music companies all trying to lay claims on my content many times now. Finally YouTube just started shutting them down before they struck and I haven't had a problem with any of them in quite a few years.

i have uploaded a ton of videos to youtube, with music i have bought and payed to use in my videos and never had a problem like you...

i have uploaded a ton of videos to youtube, with music i have bought and payed to use in my videos and never had a problem like you...

That's because you bought and paid to use someone else' s music... There's a big difference.

My friend played the saxaphone, another on guitar, another on the keyboard, another on drums, another on base, another on flute, and I sang... Huge difference then you buying someone else' s music.

To top it off, once the first company canceled their complaint, the next record company came in, I went through 4 different fights for one song from 4 different companies that lined up to try and grab my own personal material but this was years ago. Like I said, I haven't had a problem in a few years. The last one was an Easter service that our church put on for all of the churches in the area in 2012. So it became normal for me to fight and win every time, so YouTube must have put the hammer down on the record companies because I haven't had a problem since. And I wrote them a real nasty letter that spelled it out if it kept continuing on every song. It wasn't YouTube's fault.

Sing the " Star Spangled Banner" on video yourself, then post it and see what happens, then you'll understand completely when 5 different record companies try to say that the song belongs to each of them... lol

Reactions: chapsrlz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1