Got a P3S last week for my bday. Poor GF is embarrassed she bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Title says it all. We are placing holds on all credit cards. "Im trying real hard to be the Shepherd here" Jules Pulp Fiction!

Update: Just got off the phone again with fedex. They say the Items I've paid for from DJI may or may not be at the address and time paid for. Not by a long shot. Fun thing is. I won't be at that address after the date they say it may or may not come. Clearance hold inTennessee. Any thoughts all?
Im not here and items arrive. How does that help me any?

I don't understand. Why is she embarrassed? Holds on credit cards?

Have you experienced the P3s Buying experience? No offense. Apparently I come across as forward.

So, adding in about 90 percent of this post, UT seems that you ordered a P3 and it's not been delivered yet. FedX is now telling you a date it will be delivered however you won't be there at that time. You want to know what to do.

As FedX if you can change the delivery location (will probably need to pay a fee) or have them change the date.

Tour posts really does not say what your issue is, other then your girlfriend order a P3 and she's embarrassed.

So, adding in about 90 percent of this post, UT seems that you ordered a P3 and it's not been delivered yet. FedX is now telling you a date it will be delivered however you won't be there at that time. You want to know what to do.

As FedX if you can change the delivery location (will probably need to pay a fee) or have them change the date.

Tour posts really does not say what your issue is, other then your girlfriend order a P3 and she's embarrassed.
Close but not. I received my P3S last week and have been trying to source and purchase the "required' must haves for the P3 from phantom helps list and it has been nothing but headaches. I love the aircraft then I hate everything else. If this were the military the contract would have been terminated. Fedex clearance hold is for a battery, Prop guards, Lenses, New spare props that wouldn't be delivered until after We leave our current address. Im just saying the process does not have to be this broken.

I apologize she is embarrassed because she sees how my arse paint his whole process has been. From payment to Current flights. and hiccups. She is a major director in retail. So, Its safe to say she know customer service. And what we've been receiving isn't.

Dude got a P3S for his birthday from his woman. He doesn't like it, so he starts threads to complain about it. That about cover it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4