Got a Mangled P3A/P?

vgt

Reaction score
Anyone have a P3 Advanced or Professional that they've smashed to bits? I'd be interested in buying one for a little experiment. Only requirements are that it comes with a controller and battery, and that the drone still powers up (obviously doesn't need to fly). Gimbal+Camera, even if shattered/broken, would be a plus. Not looking to spend much, so if you've got a pile of broken phantom stuff you want to dump, let me know.

I have all your looking for camera is shot and esc is but it does power up just won't fly
How much would you pay?

I have all your looking for camera is shot and esc is but it does power up just won't fly
How much would you pay?

Coker, ideally, as little as possible. Let me know what it would take for you to part with it. Trying to reverse engineer a way to mount the zenmuse gimbal to a P3. Not sure if it's even feasible, but wanted to try.

Basically just check with USPS how much it would cost for shipping to London UK.
PM me for my post code should you need it.

How much are you asking for the controller?

Well it's a 1200 dollar reduced to parts I'll take 400.00 for all if I can't get that I'll just keep it I'm ordering a new one and will use for parts

Basically just check with USPS how much it would cost for shipping to London UK.

$215 USD shipped (to the US).

It looks like shipping is about $37. How about $230?

I will PM you.

Well it's a 1200 dollar reduced to parts I'll take 400.00 for all if I can't get that I'll just keep it I'm ordering a new one and will use for parts

For $400, does that include the controller and battery?

Yes
And there could only be 1 hour on the motors just a dumb mistake
I made . And I'm not inexperienced I have a inspire1 also.

Controler , battery , machine
Esc error , broke gimble but it does power up just throws code and motors will not start even have original box

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik