Got a great shot today in Nashville, TN!

Reaction score
I got a great shot of LP field in Nashville, TN today with my Phantom Vision. I'm in the little black SUV on the left piloting from inside the vehicle.

Attachments

• 1531733_452625191525996_1015706311_n.jpg
    1531733_452625191525996_1015706311_n.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 872
Not necessarily worth a new thread but still a really good shot :) How far away and how high was the vision?

noreason4 said:
Not necessarily worth a new thread but still a really good shot :) How far away and how high was the vision?

I'm about 400 ft away and about 400 ft up in the air. I was excited about it, hence the new thread. :cool:

I see nothing wrong with a new thread of a awesome photo. :) Can't wait till I hopefully get a replacement, as I have yet to enjoy my new ride.

Milezone

milezone said:
I see nothing wrong with a new thread of a awesome photo. :) Can't wait till I hopefully get a replacement, as I have yet to enjoy my new ride.

Milezone

Did you send your vision back for replacement? I sent mine back to B&H and I'm waiting for replacement.

Cool shot. I was thinking about going over to the stadium about a week ago and doing that, but it's been way too cold here in Nashville for the past two weeks. Today was pretty nice though.

Yes bought mine from Willoughby's, and they have so far been great. Replaced camera first, but still would not connect to wifi and when it did did not connect to phantom. So I sent the entire thing back for a replacement, unless they can fix it quick? Hoping for good news as I cant wait to get some killer shots like you. :)

Milezone

Scottrod said:
milezone said:

Milezone

Did you send your vision back for replacement? I sent mine back to B&H and I'm waiting for replacement.

milezone said:
Yes bought mine from Willoughby's, and they have so far been great. Replaced camera first, but still would not connect to wifi and when it did did not connect to phantom. So I sent the entire thing back for a replacement, unless they can fix it quick? Hoping for good news as I cant wait to get some killer shots like you. :)

Milezone

Scottrod said:
milezone said:

Milezone

Did they send you a replacement camera first? That's what I wanted B&H to do for me but they just said to send the entire thing back. PITA. Now I'm stuck without my new toy...

mcurrier said:
Cool shot. I was thinking about going over to the stadium about a week ago and doing that, but it's been way too cold here in Nashville for the past two weeks. Today was pretty nice though.

Wow. Another Phantom Vision pilot in Nashville? Where abouts do you live partner?

NoFlyAways said:
mcurrier said:

Wow. Another Phantom Vision pilot in Nashville? Where abouts do you live partner?

Crieve Hall / border of Brentwood. I have been enjoying flying my P2V since early December.

Pull_Up said:
That gives a slightly tilt-shift-like effect to it as a by-product...
Needs a bit of cropping.
Question; how did you fly from inside your car/suv?? Just thinking that being inside a metal "can" wouldn't be good for the remote control radio trying to communicate with the aircraft??

havasuphoto said:
Pull_Up said:
Needs a bit of cropping.
Question; how did you fly from inside your car/suv?? Just thinking that being inside a metal "can" wouldn't be good for the remote control radio trying to communicate with the aircraft??

Yes. I'm flying it from the black SUV on the left. And I'm inside the car. Still had full wifi and full transmitter. It was too cold to stand outside! BTW. I did put the lens correction on but I didn't like the way it looked. The edges are too blurry.

NoFlyAways said:
havasuphoto said:
Pull_Up said:
Needs a bit of cropping.

Yes. I'm flying it from the black SUV on the left. And I'm inside the car. Still had full wifi and full transmitter. It was too cold to stand outside! BTW. I did put the lens correction on but I didn't like the way it looked. The edges are too blurry.
OK...don't know if I wanna try that, but that's cool you could do that.
I wouldn't worry about the blurry edges-just crop it, it's a good picture.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj