got a good one.!

Reaction score
i have had no problems with my phantom pro 4 plus drone except for how to post vids via email using an apple mac? and have ordered them fpv googles from dji and I'm looking forward to using them.! but for now kneed someone to tell me how to post the vids via email and Facebook says its to big to send...!

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
You have to first post your vids to a social site such as youtube or vimeo. Then in, for example, Youtube, open the movie and right click on "show url" . Copy and past it into your post like this

i have had no problems with my phantom pro 4 plus drone except for how to post vids via email using an apple mac? and have ordered them fpv googles from dji and I'm looking forward to using them.! but for now kneed someone to tell me how to post the vids via email and Facebook says its to big to send...!

I purchased my P4P+ back in late Dec 2016 and have had zero issues except one app crash during some settings changing but never during any flights.
Steady as a rock, great GPS lock and flight controls. Still tweaking the settings for best pic quality in different settings but other than my learning curve for DJI products I'm a happy camper! I've not tried max distance tests yet but later on will and post back.
I'd say for the level of features and the complex electronics to control this bird it's a winner as long as you don't get a defective unit.
But that could happen with any new 1st gen device from UAV to cellphone to HDTV.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie