Got a call back from local ap

Reaction score
I called monroe county airport in woodsfield, OH and left a message. Started off by telling me to go to Faa and figure things out. I kindly let him know that it was registered and I am trying to stay up on laws keep myself legal. I Told him where I intended to fly, as a crow flies about a mile from ap. He said no problem. He also said that I didn't need to call every time.
I usually fly over my remote property in noble county, where all neighbors are family.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was flying about 3/4 of a mile from a local airport. I was in a valley and was flying <20 ft off the ground doing some nature videography of a stream. I kept getting a warning on my display that I was flying in a restricted area. I knew where the airport was, but obviously was not endangering any aircraft. If an aircraft were flying in the valley about 20 ft off the ground, then there would have been issues :).

Props to you though for letting the airport know. I assume they can at least let you know if there somehow would be any issues with flights above your location.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1