GoScope backpack and other bags

Reaction score
Hey All!

So Im planning on picking up my Phantom 4 Pro sometime this week and Im looking for a good, low profile back pack. I currently own a downed P4 (Hence the replacement P4P) and use the LowePro droneguard cs 300. Its a usable for some light hiking and offers a ton of space, but its big, bulky, and a bit outrageous looking. So to complement my new purchase, I am looking at other options on the market for small to medium sized back packs.

One of the first ones that popped up was the GoScope Stoked Pac. It seems to offer a lot of protection and practicality, but Im a bit concerned its only slightly smaller than my current set up. Does anyone have any experience with this one?

Some other options have popped up. The Atomic universal drone backpack on amazon seems like the perfect size and shape, but Im a bit concerned about the motors poking me in the back on long hikes and the overall durability.

I like the idea of using the Phantom box as well. The Smatree Smapac dp 3000 seems like a good pack, but again, Im a bit concerned about durability and shape/size.

Do you all have any other recommendations? I would like to keep my budget at or below $120, so please do not recommend something like the manfroto. Thanks!

You can find lots of good options here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic