GoProfessional Phantom 3 Cases are now open for Pre-Order!

My P3 fits in my gopro P2 case as well as my back pack I have.

Attachments

• 20150503_201729.jpg
    20150503_201729.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 320
I actually dont care about the case, Do they have Dji Phantom 3 Foam padding replacement for 2 for the backpack?

Is that Units as in just cases or complete bundles in stock?

I actually dont care about the case, Do they have Dji Phantom 3 Foam padding replacement for 2 for the backpack?
I heard they're working on the design and the foam replacement will be about $65.00.

I just took a hot wire foam cutter to mine. Very little material needed to be removed, approximately 1/2" on the sides, and notch for the front legs. Fits perfect.
image.jpg

Reactions: Coldfire
The webpage for the backpack has said for weeks that it will use the 5.11 Rush 72 backpack. Sometime this afternoon it was updated to say that it comes in "a custom GPC backpack." The price also changed from $239 to $189.

As the owner of a very nice new Rush 72 who was planning to order the new insert, I am a little concerned. Will there be an insert that fits my bag? Is the lower-priced bag now listed on the GPC website still a Rush 72? What is different about this new bag?

GPC? Anyone happen to know anything?

The webpage for the backpack has said for weeks that it will use the 5.11 Rush 72 backpack. Sometime this afternoon it was updated to say that it comes in "a custom GPC backpack." The price also changed from $239 to $189.

As the owner of a very nice new Rush 72 who was planning to order the new insert, I am a little concerned. Will there be an insert that fits my bag? Is the lower-priced bag now listed on the GPC website still a Rush 72? What is different about this new bag?

GPC? Anyone happen to know anything?

A few days ago they posted the Standard Version which is $189. For the Standard Version, GPC uses a backpack made in-house by GPC.

The Limited Edition backpack is the one that uses the 5.11 RUSH 72. That is the one that costs $239. I also noticed that it is no longer listed on their site. Luckily I was able to order it earlier today before they took it down from their website.

The site does not confirm any of the stuff that I am saying. I only know this because I have called them 3 times in the last 2 weeks to get an update of when the backpack would be available.

Also, as far as I know the insert is the same for both backpacks. I was told that the pictures displayed on the Standard Backpack are the pictures of the Limited Edition backpack and that they do not have the pictures of the Standard Backpack yet. That is why it looks just like the 5.11 backpack.

One last thing. A couple of weeks ago they posted on their FAQ for the Limited Edition backpack that they will be selling the insert by itself. The FAQs were only up for a day or two and they have not posted it back up since. I am not sure if it is because they changed their mind or because they wanted to have more than one FAQ before having it posted on the side.

If you have any questions, give them a call. They have always responded and have been super helpful when I call.

i ordered the limited backpack today at 4pm. 3 weeks cant want also added the 2 day air ups shipping.

cant wait

I reloaded that webpage several times a day for weeks and still managed to miss the limited today.

I sure hope I can buy an insert for my empty $170 backpack... that fits... for a reasonable price.

hey has anyone recived an shipped email yet. for the limited backpacks?

i emailed they on monday said they were shipping out this week.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj