GoProfessional Case - Traveling International..

Reaction score
I know a lot of people are curious about this case. Here is a picture of mine with the vision 2. Everything fits great and the blades fit installed. I'm traveling to British Virgin island to capture my wife 40th b day on a boat.

Any tips for TSA checkpoints.. I'm really scared as I have to go through 3 airports to get there including costa rica. From what I can tell, TSA post allows carry on of such batteries. I'm only bringing one in copter and 1 spare. and if I do get denied, what do you do then. I'm ready to put it in a airport locker from USA departure if they hassle me, but if I'm in Costa Rica trying to get to my destination.

14xe3d5.jpg

i have this case, although the top foam is not flashy blue. I always check the case as hold luggage because it saves carrying it thru the airport and potential trouble with the tools in carry-on. I always carry on the lipos as per ICAO/TSA recommendations. So far 4 flights total, US domestic and intercontinental, TSA pre-checked and classic. No questions, no problems. Everything arrived intact.
I put duck tape over the latches and a couple of carabines thru the lock holes in order to keep the case from opening should the latches snag on something in the bagage dungeon.

propeyes said:
I know a lot of people are curious about this case. Here is a picture of mine with the vision 2. Everything fits great and the blades fit installed. I'm traveling to British Virgin island to capture my wife 40th b day on a boat.

Any tips for TSA checkpoints.. I'm really scared as I have to go through 3 airports to get there including costa rica. From what I can tell, TSA post allows carry on of such batteries. I'm only bringing one in copter and 1 spare. and if I do get denied, what do you do then. I'm ready to put it in a airport locker from USA departure if they hassle me, but if I'm in Costa Rica trying to get to my destination.
propeyes said:

im very interested in the results as well :) Do you have a case with or without wheels?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20