GoPro4 Zenmuse H3-3D

• Thread starter Deleted member 18643
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18643

Hello guys.This may sound like a dumb question but I do not want to find out after purchase.Does the new Gopro 4Black work well with an H3-3D gimbal originally outfitted with the GoPro 3+ Black?

Yes, as long as it's the v1.1 (ribbon cable instead of backpack connection) if you use FPV. May need counter-balancing.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYPur4DrWq0[/youtube]

I am in luck.Yes I have the ribbon connector.Sweet!Thanx Dude.After aquisition and installaition I will submit update.Thanx Again.

hmm... my gopro (well the hero 3 anyway) always tilts to the side of the dimes anyway. Even when i move it, it still falls that way.

But works perfectly when its turned on. I've also seen another other where the hero 4 rights itself on its own. So I wonder if the dimes are really needed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppq9kFM_fAg[/youtube]

Michael Starley said:
I am in luck.Yes I have the ribbon connector.Sweet!Thanx Dude.After aquisition and installaition I will submit update.Thanx Again.
No worries - that's what I've been flying for two weeks.

Can anyone point me to the correct cable please? I just bought an F550 that has an H3-3D, I upgraded from a vision plus so this is my first experience with the gimbal. I have an FPV setup as well so if there is any special mod I need to do I'd sure appreciate some help!!

has no-one figured out how to make it work with the rear port yet?

p fandango said:
I was told that the reason for the very fragile ribbon USB cable is because the GoPro4 doesn't output video through the rear port.

SteveMann said:
p fandango said:
I was told that the reason for the very fragile ribbon USB cable is because the GoPro4 doesn't output video through the rear port.
not sure how that could possible be true (don't mean to seem like I'm being a jerk, cause I'm really not.) because existing LCD touch Baks worked day one with GP4. it may be proprietary though IDK??

I'm certainly not THE expert here, but I can't imagine why there would be a problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers