gopro3 with Fatshark 5.8 G 250mW TX 3.2

Reaction score
I'm trying to connect a gopro 3 to a Fatshark 5.8G 250mW TX to use with my Attitude goggles. I have bought the necessary cable from "Readymade" to connect the gopro directly to the video TX, but have been unable to get video to the goggles. I am powering the video TX with the Phantom's 11.1 v battery through the fatshark filter that came with my FS Attitude. I am a newbie at this, and I do not have a degree in electrical engineering. Please, please help.

I'm on my phone right now, so I'm not looking up that specific cable, but you should be able to find out what each colored wire is for. Then you want to make sure that you have at least the video and ground going into the Fatshark Tx (those pins are labeled on the Tx).

I've been trying to do exactly the same thing with exactly the same TX and camera. Guess what? The cable I got from "Readymade" was wired wrong. I ordered one from "Hobby Wireless" and it worked fine....this cable....1084-44 GoPro Hero 3 Camera Cable to ImmersionRC/Fatshark transmitters. However, if you are using the GoPro 3 for FPV, be careful. It's a wonderful camera for photography, but for FPV I found mine to be unreliable. Ironically, after all the bull I went through getting my GoPro3 to work FPV, it automatically shut down on my very first flight. So, I'm using my little cctv camera that came with my Fatshark Attitude/Immersion TX, for FTV; and, GoPro 3 (running off its own battery) for photography.

Not a single problem at all using my GoPro 3 Black for video & FPV (same FatShark setup - except I'm running Mini iOSD).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers