GoPro Tips Video

Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been posted but I have not seen it here. This is a video from Mick Bergsma where he demonstrates his tips when filming with the Gopro. Well worth a watch.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tnQLPO-8TY[/youtube]

Shrimpfarmer said:
Apologies if this has already been posted but I have not seen it here. This is a video from Mick Bergsma where he demonstrates his tips when filming with the Gopro. Well worth a watch.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tnQLPO-8TY[/youtube]

Mitch is awesome and has several hundred YouTube videos about GoPro. He truly is a GoPro guru.

I am a big fan of Mic. He has some of the best tips for the gopro and recently just topped 100,000 subscribers. Good stuff. :)

This is super helpful - lots of good tips. Thanks for posting.

There is so much cognitive load when capturing aerial video, and getting a good shot is harder than it looks. Framing a shot and tracking a subject is one thing. Doing it while not crashing your phantom is another. But with practice and planning I am sure it gets easier.

Great stuff in there. Never thought about flying backwards to eliminate "prop-top" ;)

Hi Shrimpfarmer. Thanks for the video posting!! I had not seen this before and was not familiar with this guy. I'm new to using the GoPro, just beginning to use one along with my Phantom 2 Vision, so any tips are quite welcome.

Anyone using the new GoPro ProTune 2.0 firmware update on their Hero 3 Black? I installed the update last week but have yet to test any of the new features. It's Mick Bergsma approved according to his latest video!

lgeist said:
Anyone using the new GoPro ProTune 2.0 firmware update on their Hero 3 Black? I installed the update last week but have yet to test any of the new features. It's Mick Bergsma approved according to his latest video!

I believe the new 2.0 is only for the Hero 3+. Let us know what you think?
Maybe it's time to upgrade my 3 BLK even though GoPro is sending me a brand new one since mine was defective.
Grounded at the moment with a bad GoPro and iOSD. Waiting for both to get replaced. :(

flying backwards a great idea...can edit and reverse vid. but, lol, be sure not to include things that would look wrong....like waves rolling backwards. i did a cool vid of a development where i flew backwards (easier for me to control since it was far away and i could run it faster back toward me than forward) and you can't tell i then reversed the vid.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub