GoPro Studio

Reaction score
I've search high and low for an answer to this but can't seem to find it. I know that a lot of you are using GoPro Studio since it's free. Do you convert your P3 video so that it recognizes it as a GoPro shot video and how do you do it?

Also, I've got a pretty new Acer PC and the video playback for all my 1080p videos is VERY choppy. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you Phantom friends!!!

I've search high and low for an answer to this but can't seem to find it. I know that a lot of you are using GoPro Studio since it's free. Do you convert your P3 video so that it recognizes it as a GoPro shot video and how do you do it?

Also, I've got a pretty new Acer PC and the video playback for all my 1080p videos is VERY choppy. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you Phantom friends!!!

With go pro studio you can the in/out points from any Go Pro camera but not any of DJI cameras. In order for you to use GP Studio with your footage you would have to convert the whole clip to either AVI or MOV first then and save it to a file then import back to work on it.

The problem you are having with choppy playback is more than likely caused by the video card in the PC. You can reduce the size of your clip instead of using full screen or download a better media player like VLC or Quick Time 7.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj