Gopro silver or black edition for phantom 2

Reaction score
just bought myself a phantom 2 and in the market for a gopro.

just wondering what difference between the two is and would i notice a significant difference on video recording etc

The differences are clearly specified on the GoPro website. The Black is an all-round better camera, if you can afford the extra cost.

IMO

One important difference to me was/is with the Black you Can take Video & Stills at the Same Time. (Can't do this with the Silver.) And the resolution of the black is better but 1080 gives excellent videos.

Since I didn't investigate the difference and I had some Bass Pro Gift cards I'd been sitting on for 9 months, I went to our local BPS. They only had the Silver in stock so I got it. I'm Now trying to justify the Black. :twisted: The guy who hooked me on the Phantom 2 is a fisherman here. After I'd bought the Silver he told me, "Should'a bought the Black and sold the remote on ebay for $65.00" which helps justify the Black.

Overall I'm satisfied with the Silver but I would Like to take Stills at the same time.

thanks for the replys.

yes i looked on the website but id prefer to hear it from customer reviews. tend to get a more accurate and in depth input.

i mainly want it for shooting videos stills not really my thing upto yet anyhow.

appreciate the feedback

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj