Gopro question

Reaction score
I have the Gopro white that weighs about 76 grams bare with battery. I, so far have used it on my P1 with the plastic mount that comes with the Phantom. That's fine for good weather and no chance of dropping in water. I have the waterproof case and 3 backs. Do most of you use the Gopro in the case or a simple holder? The case weighs a tad more than the camera. The videos I have done so far have been in dry conditions. We have snow now and I don't think getting a bare Gopro wet would be good. Thoughts. 

I use the case on my P1 I fly in manual 90% of the time so if I crash at least the GP has a chance :D
P2 I use a gimbal so no case that is the only way I will not use a case if I'm using a gimbal .

Monte55 said:
Can the gimbles not accept the waterproof housings?
Not any that I have seen .
Been flying copters for long time I've had plenty of practice for manual .
Keep trying you will get the hang of it .

I bought a V400D02 cp chopper last year. Have not flown it yet. I did make a thing to strap it to ....a tube thing...can't think of a name now. I'm afraid to fly it. It has a somewhat programmable tx. This will do 3D and I had to take that part out. I just know I will probably crash it. I guess I will try it this spring.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20