GoPro Hero4 for 40% off direct from GoPro

Reaction score
I had a friend that bought one of the 40% off GoPro employee coupons from someone on Ebay for $20 and used it to buy 2 GoPros direct from GoPro.

I was sure it was a scam but tried it myself and I was able to buy 2 GoPros direct from GoPro.com and got the UPS shipping notification yesterday and should have them by next Wednesday.

I really don't have any skin in this game, but if you have been needing a GoPro, check out Ebay and look for the 40% off coupons. I noticed that this week the prices on some of the "buy it now" auctions has gone up to $40 or $50 but it is still worth it if you can get a Black for 299 and a Silver for 239.

Be sure to check the feedback on the Ebay seller and make sure that they are not scammers. Also make sure that they email you the code. I had my code within the hour.

I had no idea this was even a thing, thanks!

Picked up a silver and a black this route :)

Reactions: Dwaynec21
Hi,

If you go to slickdeals.com you can get the 40% discount coupon for free. Same as the deals that are being sold on Ebay.

UPDATE TO ABOVE MSG:

Apparently GoPro has gotten too many of the discount coupon offers and are now rejecting them as fraud and not honoring them now.
Not sure about the ones being sold on Ebay. They may still have working codes.
Sorry bout that....

This old saying comes to mind: If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj