Gopro Hero Black 3+ USB video interference

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
(by mistake I posted this message in wrong, h3-2d, forum)

After building 4 quads with various setups recently I became proud member of Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-3D.
I must say that it is a great little machine and it flies great.

But I have a problem with USB video output on H3-3D. I certain tilt positions picture on my monitor is like on the attached video. Unusable to fly.
Funny thing is that when Gopro is in Photo mode picture is still :shock: with little or no interference but it is usable.

I tried isolating power from gimbal to Gopro by isolating pins on the connector but it removes wavy lines only. It would be great if only those lines are the issue :?

Is anyone else having this problem in video mode?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/938 ... erence.MOV

I have H3-2D on X8 and with the same camera it has no interference issues (except wavy lines.)
Would changing connection to Hero connector solve this issue?

Any experiences?

Thank you!

Igor

I changed USB video connector to HERO conector, and even put interference board but the issue is still here.

In photo mode everything is ok.Clear picture.

When in video mode when I put something in front of lens, like solid object, interference stops. But only in from of lens.

It is not usable for filming :D

I have the same interference in my fpv and i have it also in picture mode. I haven't changed to hero connector yet! Has anyone find any solution?????
I have also noticed that the fpv range is unusually poor (30 meters) even though i have 1000mW transmitter with Fat Shark SpiroNet antenna!

Thanks in advance

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl