GoPro Hero 3 "White"

Reaction score
Do any of you use the GoPro Hero 3 "white" on your Phanton 2 with Zenmuse 3-2d? I purchased the "white" but now wondering if it's going to provide decent video/photos?

Give me your feedback! Thanks!

Phanton2inVA

I have all three cameras, white, siver and black. The options just aren't there to get the same quality of video than you can with the black. Will it work? Sure, but you're not going above 1080 in resolution, and the only version that allows you to shoot both videos and pictures at the same time is the black.

Re: GoPro Hero 3 "White"

by PhantomNoob » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:49 pm

I have all three cameras, white, siver and black. The options just aren't there to get the same quality of video than you can with the black. Will it work? Sure, but you're not going above 1080 in resolution, and the only version that allows you to shoot both videos and pictures at the same time is the black.

Thank You PhantomNoob

I have the silver but wish I had gotten the black for the higher resolutions. I'm working on that :)
I'm fine with the quality of the silver but I want to have the option to shoot 2.7k so I can crop.

Not much difference between the two models. The 3+ has a longer life battery, and claims to have a sharper lens. I don't see the difference personally, but I'm sure there are those with better eyes than this old man :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20