gopro hero 3+ update?

Reaction score
There is a new update today... i downloaded and installed update but I can't find the update description anywhere!

Does anyone know what todays update did?

You know... Gopro has a website... they list everything there... always good to check there first, then inquire if you can't find your answers.

http://gopro.com/support/product-updates-support

RELEASE NOTES:
HERO3+ Black Edition - update 2.0
New video modes 1080p SuperView™ 60 fps and 1080p SuperView 50 fps
Auto Low Light settings for new video modes 1080p SuperView 60 fps and 1080p SuperView 50 fps
New Auto Low Light settings for higher frame rate video modes, including 960p100 fps, 720p120 fps, 720p100 fps and 720p SuperView 100 fps
Changes the Auto Low Light mode default setting to “On”
New advanced Protune™ controls for Color, ISO Limit, Sharpness and Exposure
Changes the Protune default settings for Color to "GoPro Color" and Sharpness to "High"
HERO3+ Silver Edition - update 2.0
Increases field of view (FOV) for all photo and video modes
All HERO3 cameras - update 3.0
Enables compatibility with new GoPro App features
Corrects HDMI TV preview from low res to high res
Fixes forced exposure lock on 0.5 and 1 second Time Lapse intervals
Optimizes compatibility with select microSD cards by reducing data stream rate to 35Mb/sec while recording in 4K, 2.7K and Protune modes (HERO3: Black Edition only)

d4ddyo said:
There is a new update today... i downloaded and installed update but I can't find the update description anywhere!

Does anyone know what todays update did?
The latest update was March 6, 2014

4k at 30fps, 1080p at 120fps, SoC Ambarella A9 Dual-Core 1GHz chip, 13 mega-pixels photo sensor and a new lens optimized for shooting in low light. YUMMY! :D

I can't wait to order mine.

CarlJ said:
4k at 30fps, 1080p at 120fps, SoC Ambarella A9 Dual-Core 1GHz chip, 13 mega-pixels photo sensor and a new lens optimized for shooting in low light. YUMMY! :D

You mean hero 4? Lol. Hoping for image stabilization

d4ddyo said:
CarlJ said:

Good catch, I forgot about the image stabilization, but I wonder if it'll benefit us. Oh and yes I was speaking about the delicious GoPro Hero4.

tumblr_inline_n3uza7OivK1s6yr28.jpg

CarlJ said:
d4ddyo said:
CarlJ said:

Good catch, I forgot about the image stabilization, but I wonder if it'll benefit us. Oh and yes I was speaking about the delicious GoPro Hero4.

tumblr_inline_n3uza7OivK1s6yr28.jpg

are you kidding me? image stabilization with a 3 axis gimbal? mint!!

d4ddyo said:

I so want you to be right, so-so-so-so bad! :D

d4ddyo said:
CarlJ said:
d4ddyo said:

I so want you to be right, so-so-so-so bad! :D

have faith young jedi.

We should know shortly, rumor has it they'll release this summer.

Wouldn't the 1080p with 120 fps be a huge Boost? I mean, you can super-slow mo your videos....would just be amazing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20