Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

GoPro Hero 3 Female USB mini 10-pin connector

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jebus, May 12, 2014.

1. Jebus

I had my Phantom sitting on the back of my truck and a gust of wind blew it over (I know!) and it ended up breaking the USB port off of the GoPro's main PCB.

The only place I could find a replacement female 10-pin connector is on eBay from China - which would take a month to arrive (!) - unless I wanted to pay $50 shipping.

Does anyone know of a place (preferably in North America - or even better - Canada) where a person could get one of these? I'd love to fix my GoPro ASAP so that I can use my FPV again.

2. Boozshey

What's it worth to you? I have a fried gopro board you could scavenge it from...

3. Jebus

Not sure - as I doubt I'd be able to remove it from your fried board without messing up any of the pins. Thanks very much, but it would probably end being more of a headache than anything trying to remove it.

4. BruceTS

5. Jebus

Good to know! I'm gonna do some checking into it and see if it'll work with my setup. If it's not too expensive, it might be a good alternative until I can get the GoPro fixed. Thanks!