Gopro Hero 3 Black+ on gimbal

Reaction score
Does the Gopro Hero 3 + Black Edition work with the Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal since it is 20 percent smaller? I would appreciate a fast answer since I'm on my way to buy a go pro right now.

What? Im sure i read on the gopro website that it was 20 percent smaller, well maybe i missed something then. Well that was nice to hear, then i guess it should work just fine, that is if it has the same kind of connections as the non + model. Thanks for a fast answer.

The Phantom said:
What? Im sure i read on the gopro website that it was 20 percent smaller, well maybe i missed something then. Well that was nice to hear, then i guess it should work just fine, that is if it has the same kind of connections as the non + model. Thanks for a fast answer.

the waterproof case is "20%" smaller :D

oh yeah once you install it can you let us know if you get this type of symptoms? and report it to this thread (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21345), thanks!

Oh the waterproof case, well then its clearly false advertasing. Yes of course, i will report if this issue happens.

seriously false advertising!
but I guess they're targeting the 90% (or majority) of buyers who, unlike us aerial photogs, always use the case.

another form of their false advertising is the "Super Wide" mode, which isn't any wider,. they just squish the 4:3 format to fit into 16:9 (making things look stretched, but it's NO wider than standard Wide mode.

oh that function too, i thought it sounded like a good function when i read about it, well like you said the case isn't important for me since i will only use the GoPro for aerial footage. I´ve also read that the new waterproof case can't tolerate the same water depths as the previous one, 40 meters vs 60 meters.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik