Gopro app for android

Reaction score
I downloaded the gopro app for my Samsung tablet a week or so ago and it works letting me control camera and see what the camera sees. Today I decided to download the same app to my Samsung cell phone although I had trouble doing it. . It also works the same. It's the black square with white GOPRO and 4 small colored squares below Gopro. A few hours later I see another icon next to that that shows the gopro camera. It's called gopro wifi. If I open it..it says DiRAMa gopro wifi control. What is that? I only downloaded one thing that I know of and only it showed on phone awhile later. I haven't tried using it.

Not sure what that is, I wouldn't use it, sounds like your phone could be infected. I have the gopro app on a few devices and have never seen that. Also, I hope you are not making the mistake of having your gopro connected to the app when flying your Phantom.

I know not to use the camera wifi on my Phantom 1. I was just going to use the tablet or phone as a viewer and remote controller since I don't have a remote. The second app might be a third party thing. Not sure. I had trouble getting the gopro app to my phone and had to try it a few times. I may have accidentally pushed the wrong thing. I don't understand why it wasn't there at first along side the normal app. I only saw it later. Thanks for the reply.

Another question. When seeing preview on a tablet from the gopro
should you also get audio? I know the sound on the camera works when playing the videos from the card.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj