Gopro 4 LightBridge HDMI Output Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DJI Lightbrige with the new gopro4

"This is from Michael R. at
GoPro Support from a post on phantom pilots forum
The HDMI signal cuts out during recording and comes back when you stop recording.
The update released today may have solved our end of the problem, but we'll need to wait for Lightbridge to release a new update to be sure. Please let me know if, when Lightbridge's software is released, it does not solve the issue."

No Michael R. we still have the same problem even with the gopro4 updated and the light bridge updated today 10/14

It looks like a no go even after both of the latest updates. Gopro4/Lightbridge

The Problem:
The gopro4 is outputting 480p sd on the hdmi out when you press the record button and start recording on the go pro 4, with the new resolutions. Before the recording is started the hdmi output is 1080p.

This 480p sd output problem is in the 2.7k 48fps mode the 2.7k 30 fps works fine its 1080p after the recording starts.

This 480p sd output problem is in the 4k 30fpsfps mode the 4.k 15 fps works fine its 1080p after the recording starts

This 480p sd output problem is in the 1080p 120fps mode the 1080p 30 and 60 fps works fine its 1080p after the recording starts.

Why in the world is this working like this, this has got to be a mistake that I hope gets fixed quickly . We can't record with the news cool resolutions until this gets fixed.

I don't want to sugar coat this problem but this just SUCKS for us Lightbridge guys.

Come on Gopro/DJI Pleas fix this. I think this is 90% Gopros problem

Sad Times
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member