GoPro 4 due out in October

Reaction score
Will the Phantom 3 drop around the same time? Aren't the camera's supplied by the same company?

There is no confirmation the H4 is coming in Oct. Just a whole lot of rumors.

Its coming out exactly then, have you not seen the new designs for the new p3 zenmeuse gimbal on the U.S. Patent site? They'll both be released on Oct 31st if my google translate is working properly :)

It would be really stupid of GoPro to release specs and release date of the GoPro 4 this soon. That would kill sales of the current models. (Osborne effect)

syotr said:
It would be really stupid of GoPro to release specs and release date of the GoPro 4 this soon. That would kill sales of the current models. (Osborne effect)

They'll lower the price of the current models making it attractive to more consumers. While the newest and best crowd will pay top dollar for the 4. So far it's worked brilliantly for GoPro, why would they stop?

derrickduff said:
syotr said:

They'll lower the price of the current models making it attractive to more consumers. While the newest and best crowd will pay top dollar for the 4. So far it's worked brilliantly for GoPro, why would they stop?
I expect that to happen when the new model is actually available. I still think this is just a best guess rumor, and not an official announcement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers