GoPro 3 + conected at WIFI range extender ???

Reaction score
Hi guys

It is possible to connect my gopro through range extender so I can use gopro app to shoot picture and filming?
Enybody do this until now?

Nazgul said:
Hi guys

It is possible to connect my gopro through range extender so I can use gopro app to shoot picture and filming?
Enybody do this until now?

Not possible.

I don't think its possible.

Talking to the 10.0.5.9 gopro is difficult.
I have tried bridging a wifi access point to extend the go pro range. You need a DD-WRT compatible wireless access point and configure a client bridge. There was minimal gain as the gopro's wifi is too weak and there is no option to drop the resolution or frame rate to the fpv. As a result, you get 1-2 second lag and really poor range.

On the other hand..
Some of us have the hybrid system. We use the H33D and Gopro with the DJI vision plus app. HIt record and fly. We get FPV like your normal vision plus but no control of camera settings or stop start.

I just got my P2V+ to use HD-3D with the vision system. Easy to do and video works through DJI app.. Connect the wifi properly and has tilt but losing tilt after starting the DJI softwate on my S5. Must cycle power on the craft to establish tilt function again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic