GoPro 3 and 3+ tests

Reaction score
I did some tests with my 3 Black edition and 3+. I noticed with Phantom footage that the 3+ is much softer than the 3 Black. Have you guys had success with fixing that issue? I have contacted GoPro and hopefully will be able to have them fix it soon.

https://vimeo.com/82137346

I fixed mine myself but you would be better off getting GoPro to do it, there have been quite a few other users that have had properly focused replacements sent and quite likely all new production units will be fixed. GoPro hasnt openly admitted the issue for some strange reason but as they are fixing cameras thats pretty much an admission of an issue to me. :mrgreen:

martcerv said:
I fixed mine myself but you would be better off getting GoPro to do it, there have been quite a few other users that have had properly focused replacements sent and quite likely all new production units will be fixed. GoPro hasnt openly admitted the issue for some strange reason but as they are fixing cameras thats pretty much an admission of an issue to me. :mrgreen:

That is very good news. I have heard that as well. I hope to get the green light directly from GoPro for them to fix it for me! Thanks for your post

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj