Google Maps or Here Maps?

Reaction score
Good morning all. I have read that some people with the new updates are now getting Google Maps again while others are getting Here Maps. How do I know what is being used? On my map I don't see any display indicating Google or Here Maps? Is there really a noticeable difference anyway?

No I've got Here Maps on the latest version.
My location on the map is accurate, but Here Maps doesn't seem to have as much clarity as the Google Maps to me.

Good morning all. I have read that some people with the new updates are now getting Google Maps again while others are getting Here Maps. How do I know what is being used? On my map I don't see any display indicating Google or Here Maps? Is there really a noticeable difference anyway?
The word "Here" will be on the map display when running under that map program.

AD

Is here maps something I'm supposed to download from the Play Store, or is it built into DJIgo?

It is part of the DJI GO APP. Depending on what version of the GO APP you are using you will see either Google or Here maps. I really do not see much difference between the two. The Here maps seem to have a little less detail and no "satellite" view of buildings etc.

It is part of the DJI GO APP. Depending on what version of the GO APP you are using you will see either Google or Here maps. i really do not see much difference between the two. The Here maps seem to have a little less detail and no "satellite" view of buildings etc.

Downloading the newest right now. Can't fly today though. It's COLDDDDDD outside and windy.

It is part of the DJI GO APP. Depending on what version of the GO APP you are using you will see either Google or Here maps. I really do not see much difference between the two. The Here maps seem to have a little less detail and no "satellite" view of buildings etc.
In NC the Here resolution is like 320 vs 1080 on google

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic