GOOGLE MAPS ARE BACK

something weird happened here , I had google maps until I turned everything off made this post , then turned everything on again and now back to HERE maps !

DJI GO app 3.1.2 for android has GOOGLE MAPS again !!!
Just ran out and did a quick test flight to see if the G Maps are back.

Nope, still "Here" maps on my Android tablet.

But it did say I should move to DFI Go4 for future flights.

AD

Wow @kndll, you almost have a one man thread going here![emoji6]
Just to clarify, your final post is indicating that the app is still using HERE maps?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I have to restart the app a couple of times to get HERE maps to run , it starts with greyed out google maps , still has a glitch , just going to ignore it !

This exact thing has happened to me also with my p3 standard and 3.1.2 dji go app
Running fw 1.8.10

Not sure what to do ....Go into app first to cache map and shows Here maps properly..
Then close app and connect Drone and open app and shows Google map instead but greyed out....

What can I do anyone have a fix

Cheers
Craigus

I got google maps too. I have latest android djo go v3.1.2.

Here is a video I shot today:

Lähetetty minun SM-G930F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

I too had greyed out Google ... but only the one time ... everything now is crap HERE !!

I'm going to roll back to 2.9.1 and use Google maps again ...

3.1.2 also cripples my Nexus and the video lag is disgraceful !!

Nigel

I too had greyed out Google ... but only the one time ... everything now is crap HERE !!

I'm going to roll back to 2.9.1 and use Google maps again ...

3.1.2 also cripples my Nexus and the video lag is disgraceful !!

Nigel

Hey just asking have you ever had the error
Compass stuck please restart ....When starting motors...Just wanna know what it means ...only happens if I Compass calibrate in my back yard.....
.I have gone back to 3.1.1 which works good for me...
Also do you Compass calibrate every flight... I am kinda wondering if I should just calibrate at my local park and then nothers do it again like other people I've read
Cheers
Craigus

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl